- Suzhou Haolilai Engineering Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Mobile: 86 0512 62697848
- Phone: 86 0512 62697848
- Address: South District, Guangfu Town Industrial Zone, Wuzhong District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Suzhou conductive plastics: On the classification of conductive plastics
If plastic is conductive, let alone ordinary people don't believe it, even few scientists believe it, but an accident made it a reality. In 1977, polyacetylene, a conductive polymer, was discovered.
Conductive plastic is a functional polymer material that is mixed with resin and conductive material and processed by plastic processing method. It is mainly used in electronics, integrated circuit packaging, electromagnetic wave shielding and other fields.
Classification of conductive plastics:
1. Classified according to electrical properties, it can be divided into: insulators, antistatic bodies, electrical conductors, and high conductors. Generally, those with resistance values above 1010Ω · cm are called insulators; those with resistance values ranging from 104 to 109Ω · cm are called semiconductors or antistatic bodies; those with resistance values below 104Ω · cm are called conductors; resistance values are 100Ω · cm or even lower is called high conductor.
2. Classified according to the manufacturing method of conductive plastics, it can be divided into structural conductive plastics and composite conductive plastics.
3. Classified according to use, it can be divided into: antistatic materials, conductive materials and electromagnetic wave shielding materials.
Structural conductive plastic
Refers to polymers that have electrical conductivity or plastics that have electrical conductivity after chemical modification.
They can play the role of their own chemical structure, making them essentially conductive; and then doping by chemical methods to increase their conductivity. (The commonly used dopants are iodine, arsenic pentafluoride, boron pentafluoride, etc.) Usually these chemicals are crystalline polymers with a conjugated double bond structure.
This article is organized and shared by Suzhou Conductive Plastics, I hope to help you!