- Suzhou Haolilai Engineering Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Mobile: 86 0512 62697848
- Phone: 86 0512 62697848
- Address: South District, Guangfu Town Industrial Zone, Wuzhong District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Talk about the characteristics of PS plastic injection molding process
Do you know what the PS plastic injection molding process characteristics are, let's take a look with the conductive pS plastic editor! !!
1.The viscosity of PS melt is moderate in temperature sensitivity and sensitivity to shear rate. It has good fluidity and is easy to form.
2.PS is an amorphous plastic with a wide melting temperature range and good thermal stability;
3. Thermal deformation temperature is 70 ～ 100 ℃, viscous flow temperature is 150 ～ 204 ℃, decomposition occurs above 300 ℃;
4. The barrel temperature during injection is controlled within the range of 180 ~ 215 ° C, and the nozzle temperature is 10 ~ 20 ° C lower than the maximum temperature of the barrel.
5. PS resin has a very low water absorption, generally 0.01 ~ 0.03%. It can be dried before molding. [If necessary, it can be dried in circulating hot air at 70 ~ 80 ℃ for 2 ~ 3h]
6. It is easy to form internal stress and cause cracking, and the problem of residual stress is more prominent. In order to reduce the internal stress, higher material temperature and mold temperature are often required during processing to slowly cool the melt and relax the oriented molecules. Can also choose high fluidity grade, or add fluidity assistant
7. The injection pressure is generally controlled at 60 ~ 150MPa. Large gate, simple shape and thick-walled products, the injection pressure can be lower, about 60 ~ 80MPa.
This article is organized by conductive pS plastic , this article does not represent the views of this site